Why I got an error saying the dust bag is full but I checked and there is nothing in the bag?
Created by: Neabot Team
Modified on: Fri, 13 Nov, 2020 at 7:17 PM
When the self-emptying dustbin is working normally, the white light flashes. If the orange light flashes and dustbin error was reported, there maybe several reasons:
- 1. The dust bag is full.
- 2. There is no dust bag
- 3. The dust bag is not placed correctly
- 4. The hole connecting the robot and dustbin is blocked.
- 5. The dustbin port is blocked
- 6. The dustbin tunnel is blocked.()
- 7. Machine defective, if for this reason, please contact us via email@example.com
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.